|Guide to European Renewable Energy Resources.4th Edition|
|Price: $1400 / £1000 / €1300|
Product Order No: ERER/14
|Add this item to your shopping cart,|
you can always remove it later.
This product is also available as:(Click on the icons to view the details of the product)
This guide will provide an invaluable overview of offshore wind and wave energy projects to date; those under construction and currently being planned. Information about sites, the companies involved in development and offshore support vessels employed in the construction will be included.
This new fully updated third edition which includes new data sections, graphics and illustrations,
detailing shallow water construction vessels; a products/services and suppliers section; wave and tidal projects and a detailed turbine section.
Published: October 2014
- Offshore wind energy sites: over 185 sites listed (actual and proposed/planned) with detailed specifications where available
- Onshore wind energy sites: over 4,200 sites listed, including actual and proposed
- Turbines: specifications for over 200 models used throughout Europe, listed by make and model
- Wave/Tidal Energy systems: 101 listed - operational; concepts and research projects
- Construction Vessels: detailed specifications of 50 vessels which have worked on offshore windfarm projects in Europe
- Products and Services: 76 pages of alphabetically listed company details, indexed by category
Countries covered: Armenia; Austria; Belgium; Croatia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Finland; France; Germany; Greece; Ireland; Italy; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Romania; Slovakia; The Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Turkey and the UK