|Offshore Engineering & Production - 3rd Edition|
|Price: $189 / £105 / €132|
Product Order No: WITH/OE/3
|Add this item to your shopping cart,|
you can always remove it later.
This book includes every aspect of today’s offshore exploration and production: virtually every element of equipment used and each phase of the procedures, various specifications and relevant regulations, etc are covered in understandable terms.
It should be a permanent part of every engineer's baggage, and it will be as valuable to the experienced engineer as to the new recruit. Today's offshore engineer must carry out an enormous range of tasks and so a full appreciation of the industry is an essential prerequisite to success.
Published November 2011
- Offshore Structures and Support Vessels - offshore structures, support vessels, offshore installations description, fixed steel structures installation.
- The North Sea History and Legislation - the North Sea, the story so far, oil and gas distribution, the safety case, statutory instruments, associated information.
- Safety Systems - the safety case, fire-fighting equipment, life-saving appliances, navigational aids, hazardous areas, emergency systems.
- Piping Systems and Process Pressure Vessels - piping systems, process pressure vessels, piping and pressure vessels design, piping systems - construction.
- Production - gas production, oil production, enhanced oil recovery and oil drive mechanism.
- Underwater Engineering - diving, underwater surveys.
- The Well Component Parts - Christmas tree, surface wellhead.
- Well Maintenance - wireline operations, workover operations.
- Appendices - structural steel, welding, non-destructive examination, units of measurement, table of line pipe dimensions.