|Introduction to Offshore Maintenance|
|Price: $141 / £78 / €102|
Product Order No: R&M/OPS
|Add this item to your shopping cart,|
you can always remove it later.
This book provides the reader with unique access to the fundamentals of this topical subject.
Main chapter headings include:
- Offshore maintenance
- Offshore inspection
- Offshore structural repair
- R & D in offshore maintainability and reliability
- Reliability and maintainability check lists
- Maintenance costs
- Equipment and procurement
- Maintainability during topside design
- Current problems and solutions in offshore maintenance
- Case studies including inspection/maintenance philosophy and requirements for a subsea isolation system, a planned pipeline inspection scheme, conversion of a platform from manned to unmanned operation, optimisation of equipment sparing for a N. Sea platform and aspects of emergency pipeline repair.