Autonomous Surface Vehicles Ltd becomes part of C & C Technologies groupCompany News // July 9, 2010
Global Fusion, an international marine services company, is has announced that Autonomous Surface Vehicles (AVS) Ltd in the UK has joined C & C Technologies as part of Global Fusion's Unmanned Systems Group.
ASV provides unmanned marine vehicle services and products worldwide with commercial, military, and academic applications.
Services include the following:
- Conversion of conventional craft to unmanned craft
- Concept design, testing, prototype construction and sea trials
- Detailed design and engineering services for specific projects
The company also provides the following products:
- Fast marine target drones
- Unmanned survey and surveillance vehicles
- Mobile buoy networks for positioning of underwater vehicles
- Minehunting platforms for naval mine warfare applications
- Fast towed-body vehicles.