Clarskon Research Services at SMM 2008News // September 5, 2008
Clarkson Research Services Ltd (CRSL) will be exhibiting at SMM 2008 in Hamburg 23rd – 26th September 2008, Hall B1 .OG Stand 422.
As a market-leading provider of data, analysis and reports to the global shipping and offshore industries, Clarkson Research Services has a proven track record in serving the shipbuilding and marine equipment industries as well as the shipping industry as a whole.
At our SMM stand special exhibition offers will be available along with samples of our products, including:
- World Shipyard Monitor - this market-leading report has been re-designed in 2008 to provide new and improved data and analysis, whilst continuing to provide a clear 'at a glance' insight into the supply side of the shipping industry. The orderbook, contracting and deliveries at over 600 shipyards are updated monthly along with analysis of shipyard capacity. Well laid-out tables, graphs and listings show the reader who is building the ships, and what the level of newbuilding investment is, as well as the details on individual contracts.
- Shipping Intelligence Network – Clarkson Research’s powerful web-based information system is the most comprehensive source of data on shipping and the shipping markets. Shipping Intelligence Network gives you access to 100,000 pages of data – a source of information about the shipping industry whose range and depth is unsurpassed.
- China Intelligence Monthly – provides a unique one-stop access to key data on seaborne trade, shipping, shipbuilding and logistics in the world’s most dynamic economy. Detailed monthly information on Chinese seaborne imports and exports of all major commodities combine with in-depth analysis of the Chinese shipbuilding industry and the Chinese shipping fleet.
- Shipping Intelligence Weekly - is the only report covering developments across all the shipping markets. Using information from Clarksons’ staff of over 700 worldwide it fits into just 20 pages more than 500 statistical series and 22 graphs in a unique at a glance format. It is designed for busy decision makers who must have all the facts at their fingertips with the minimum of effort.
- Container Intelligence Monthly - tracks the developments in the container shipping markets providing easy access to the data, including analysis of the charter, second hand, newbuilding and demolition markets. It also provides analysis of global containerised trade as well as unique fleet monitoring and forecasts covering both fully cellular containerships and the other container carrying vessels. The world’s container trades, port throughput and container shipping companies are also covered in detail.
For additional information or to see our full range of products contact:
We look forward to meeting you at SMM .