Latest edition of Survey Vessels of the World publishedPublications // June 13, 2008
CRSL has published the latest edition, the seventh edition, of its vessel register, Survey Vessels of the World.
In this newly updated register you will find full technical details and performance characteristics of over 700 vessels that make up the world's survey vessel fleet.
Survey Vessels of the World has, over the past decade, become the number one reference for the world’s survey vessel fleet, and this new 7th edition further enhances the book's international reputation.
In it you'll find all the facts on seismic, hydrographic and ocean research vessels operating worldwide. It is essential reading for anyone involved or interested in oil and gas exploration, platform or drilling site surveys, pipeline route and 'as layed' surveying, coastal surveys and ocean research.
- Technical details and performance characteristics of over 700 vessels: 158 coastal and deepwater hydrographic survey vessels; 270 seismic survey and geophysical vessels; 313 oceanographic/research vessels.
Information on each survey vessel listed includes:
- General data - name, owner/operator, former names, year built and/or converted, flag, classification, call sign
- Dimensions/capacities including fuel consumption and speed
- Propulsion and auxiliaries - main engines, thrusters and propeller
- Deck areas and handling equipment
- Survey facilities - including as applicable, streamers, energy
source, recording equipment
- Survey equipment including towed systems
- Additional data including: navigation, positioning and
The publication also includes a directory of survey vessel owners, including full contact information, including address, e-mail, telephone and fax for over 300 survey vessel owners and operators worldwide.
To order YOUR copy, telephone: +44 (0)1531 634561, or visit our website at www.crsl.com.
PRICE: £225/$495/ €340.
Product Order No: SUR/W/7.
For opportunities to advertise in this or other publications please
contact us at: Tel: +44 (0)1531 634561; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.