Deceased from Bourbon Dolphin tragedy identifiedNews // April 17, 2007
Bourbon Offshore Norway has issued a further statement following the capsize of Bourbon Dolphin last week.
"Further to the accident of Bourbon Dolphin, Bourbon has, with great sadness, received confirmation of the death of the three following crew members:
- Oddne Arve Remøy (44), Herøy – Captain.
- Bjarte Grimstad (37), Hareid – Chief Officer.
- Kjetil Rune Våge (31), Ålesund (originally from Sande) – Second Officer.
Five seamen are still missing:
- David Remøy (14), Herøy – the Captain’s son.
- Frank Nygård (42), Hareid – Chief Engineer.
- Ronny Emblem (25), Ålesund – Second Engineer.
- Søren Kroer (27), Ørum Djurs, Denmark – Electrician.
- Tor Karl Sandø (54), Ålesund – Bosun.