New President of Norwegian Shipowners' AssociationOrganisations and Associations // March 24, 2006
The annual General Assembly of the Norwegian Shipowners's Association has elected Trygve Seglem, Managing Director of Knutsen OAS Shipping AS as President for a two year period.
Elisabeth Grieg from Grieg International AS in Oslo and Kjell E Jacobsen from Smedvig ASA in Stavanger were elected Vice Presidents.
The composition of the new board for the period 2006-2008 is as follows:
- President: Trygve Seglem – Managing Director, Knutsen OAS Shipping AS, Haugesund
- Vice President: Elisabeth Grieg – Managing Director, Grieg International AS, Oslo
- Vice President: Kjell E. Jacobsen – Managing Director, Smedvig ASA, Stavanger
- Thor Jørgen Guttormsen – Managing Director, Leif Höegh & Co AS, Oslo
- Herbjørn Hansson – Managing Director, Nordic American Tanker Shipping Ltd, Sandefjord
- Trond Kleivdal – Managing Director, Color Line AS, Oslo
- Ketil Lenning – Chairman of the Board, Odfjell Offshore AS, Bergen
- Anne Jorunn Møkster – Managing Director, Simon Mökster Shipping AS, Stavanger
- Rolf Nilsen – Director, The Torvald Klaveness Group, Oslo
- Stig Remøy – Shipowner, Olympic Shipping AS, Fosnavåg