Ezra in deal to strengthen offshore support business
News - January 5, 2006
Singapore-based support vessel operator Ezra Holdings Limited has announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary HCM Logistics Limited has concluded a sale and purchase agreement to acquire a 30 per cent stake in Uni-Bulk Holdings Pte Ltd from Eastern Bulk Limited for S$14.4 million.
Uni-Bulk is a marine support company specializing in the provision of marine solutions. This involves the planning, management and transportation of high value Pre-
Assembled Modules and Semi-Assembled Modules for infrastructural and oil and gas projects mainly in the Asia Pacific region. Its customers are mainly multinationals corporations involved in large infrastructure developments such as refineries, smelting
plants, processing plants and port facilities.
The purchase price will be satisfied by the issue of 9.6 million new ordinary Ezra shares at S$1.40 apiece and S$0.96 million in cash.
This latest deal is hot on the heels of Ezra’s recent acquisition of Asian Technical Maritime Services Limited which owns a fully operational logistics and training base with water frontage in Vietnam. The purchase was also done through HCM Logistics.
“The two businesses are complementary and offer good synergies as Uni-Bulk will be able to tap HCM Logistics’ support base in Vietnam. The deal enhances Ezra’s position as a leading services provider of offshore support services in the region,” said Mr Lionel Lee, Ezra’s Managing Director.
The consideration was arrived at on a willing-buyer and willing-seller basis.
More articles from this category
- Divex secures contract for saturation diving system
Equipment & Technology - August 22, 2014
- Tidewater reports results for lastest quarter
Company News - August 21, 2014
- Chellsea takes delivery of newbuild PSV
Vessel & ROV News - August 20, 2014
- Sea Surfer joins Deep Sea Supply fleet
Vessel & ROV News - August 19, 2014
- Siem Giant enters service offshore Brazil
Vessel & ROV News - August 18, 2014
- OSBIT secures Well Ops LARS deal
Equipment & Technology - August 15, 2014
- Strategic Marine appoints Business Development Manager
Company News - August 14, 2014
- UTEC StarNet extends partnership with Sky Futures to North America
Company News - August 13, 2014
- EMGS sticks with Boa Galatea
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 12, 2014
- UK "has billions of barrels of oil" - but extracting it is more and more costly
News - August 11, 2014
- Fugro teams with WFS Technologies for wireless ROV integration
Vessel & ROV News - August 8, 2014
- DOF awarded contract offshore Brazil
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 8, 2014
- Sinopacific secures first contract in Mexican market
Yard News - August 8, 2014
- Summer publishing schedule
News - August 8, 2014
- SMD to supply Sistac with work-class ROV
Vessel & ROV News - August 7, 2014