John B Reed appointed CEO at Heerema Marine Contractors
Company News - December 8, 2005
Heerema Holding and the Advisory Board of Heerema Marine Contractors (HMC) have announced that John B Reed it to re-join Heerema Marine Contractors as Chief Executive Officer.
Mr Reed will take over from Hein Mulder, who will retire in the first half of 2006, after a long and successful career in the Heerema Group.
John Reed started his career in the Heerema Group in 1981 at HMC. He has worked in a number of management positions, including General Manager HMC Houston.
Since January 2004 Mr John Reed has been Chief Executive Officer at INTEC Engineering – a division of the Heerema Group – based in Houston.
The company has also announced details of other changes in its management. With immediate effect, the new top management layer of HMC consists of Hein Mulder/John Reed (CEO), Stephan Hase (CFO), Steve Preston and Chris van Beek. Dirk Leenheer will vacate his position. Exact reporting lines and structures will be defined in the coming weeks.
More articles from this category
- Divex secures contract for saturation diving system
Equipment & Technology - August 22, 2014
- Tidewater reports results for lastest quarter
Company News - August 21, 2014
- Chellsea takes delivery of newbuild PSV
Vessel & ROV News - August 20, 2014
- Sea Surfer joins Deep Sea Supply fleet
Vessel & ROV News - August 19, 2014
- Siem Giant enters service offshore Brazil
Vessel & ROV News - August 18, 2014
- OSBIT secures Well Ops LARS deal
Equipment & Technology - August 15, 2014
- Strategic Marine appoints Business Development Manager
Company News - August 14, 2014
- UTEC StarNet extends partnership with Sky Futures to North America
Company News - August 13, 2014
- EMGS sticks with Boa Galatea
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 12, 2014
- UK "has billions of barrels of oil" - but extracting it is more and more costly
News - August 11, 2014
- Fugro teams with WFS Technologies for wireless ROV integration
Vessel & ROV News - August 8, 2014
- DOF awarded contract offshore Brazil
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 8, 2014
- Sinopacific secures first contract in Mexican market
Yard News - August 8, 2014
- Summer publishing schedule
News - August 8, 2014
- SMD to supply Sistac with work-class ROV
Vessel & ROV News - August 7, 2014