Tidewater reports second quarter results for fiscal 2006
Company News - October 28, 2005
Tidewater in the US has announced second quarter net earnings for the period ended September 30th 2005 of US$82.2 million, or US$1.42 per share, on revenues of US$204.4 million.
For the same quarter last year, net earnings were US$16.3 million, or US$.29 per share, on revenues of US$166.8 million.
Net earnings in the immediately preceding quarter ended June 30th 2005, were US$28.9 million, or US$.50 per share, on revenues of US$192.2 million.
As previously reported, included in the current quarter's net earnings is an after-tax gain of US$42.8 million, or US$.74 per common share, related to the sale of six of its KMAR 404 class anchor handlers to Deep Sea Supply ASA for a total cash price of US$188 million.
The company used a portion of the proceeds of the sale to repay US$95 million of outstanding borrowings under its revolving credit agreement.
More articles from this category
- Divex secures contract for saturation diving system
Equipment & Technology - August 22, 2014
- Tidewater reports results for lastest quarter
Company News - August 21, 2014
- Chellsea takes delivery of newbuild PSV
Vessel & ROV News - August 20, 2014
- Sea Surfer joins Deep Sea Supply fleet
Vessel & ROV News - August 19, 2014
- Siem Giant enters service offshore Brazil
Vessel & ROV News - August 18, 2014
- OSBIT secures Well Ops LARS deal
Equipment & Technology - August 15, 2014
- Strategic Marine appoints Business Development Manager
Company News - August 14, 2014
- UTEC StarNet extends partnership with Sky Futures to North America
Company News - August 13, 2014
- EMGS sticks with Boa Galatea
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 12, 2014
- UK "has billions of barrels of oil" - but extracting it is more and more costly
News - August 11, 2014
- Fugro teams with WFS Technologies for wireless ROV integration
Vessel & ROV News - August 8, 2014
- DOF awarded contract offshore Brazil
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 8, 2014
- Sinopacific secures first contract in Mexican market
Yard News - August 8, 2014
- Summer publishing schedule
News - August 8, 2014
- SMD to supply Sistac with work-class ROV
Vessel & ROV News - August 7, 2014