Offshore Shipping Online

A publication for the offshore shipping industry published by Clarkson Research

  • Offshore Intelligence Monthly
  • Menu

    Solstad sells Normand Vibran to Indian buyers

    Vessel & ROV News // August 22, 2005

    Solstad Offshore ASA in Norway has sold the PSV  Normand Vibran to Indian buyers.

    The vessel, a UT 755 design built in 2000, will be delivered to the buyer in November/December 2005.

    Solstad Offshore bought a 19 per cent share of the vessel in December 2004, and the remaining 81 per cent in April 2005.

     

     

    More articles from this category

    More news