Pride enhances order backlog
Company News - May 23, 2003
The work consists of renewal contracts for one jackup rig and one platform rig currently operating in Mexico and new contracts on an incremental three jack-up rigs and one platform rig that will be mobilized from the US Gulf of Mexico.
Pride was awarded renewal contracts for the Pride Wisconsin, currently contracted through mid-December 2003, for 1,117 days through December 2006, and for Rig 1002, currently contracted until July 1, 2003, for 549 days through December 2004. Combined revenues from these two contracts will be approximately $51 million.
Pemex also awarded Pride new contracts for the Pride Tennessee, a 300ft, independent-leg cantilever jack-up rig, for 1,086 days and the Pride Alabama and Pride Colorado, which are 200ft, mat-supported cantilever jack-ups, for 1,461 days and 1,358 days, respectively.
In addition, Pride was awarded a new contract for Rig 1003, a 1,000hp platform rig, for 730 days. Combined revenues from these four contracts will be approximately $172 million.
All of these rigs will be mobilized from the US Gulf of Mexico to the Bay of Campeche and commence operations during July 2003. With the new deployments, Pride's fleet in Mexico increases to 16, consisting of 12 jack-ups, three platform rigs and one semi-submersible.
More articles from this category
- Divex secures contract for saturation diving system
Equipment & Technology - August 22, 2014
- Tidewater reports results for lastest quarter
Company News - August 21, 2014
- Chellsea takes delivery of newbuild PSV
Vessel & ROV News - August 20, 2014
- Sea Surfer joins Deep Sea Supply fleet
Vessel & ROV News - August 19, 2014
- Siem Giant enters service offshore Brazil
Vessel & ROV News - August 18, 2014
- OSBIT secures Well Ops LARS deal
Equipment & Technology - August 15, 2014
- Strategic Marine appoints Business Development Manager
Company News - August 14, 2014
- UTEC StarNet extends partnership with Sky Futures to North America
Company News - August 13, 2014
- EMGS sticks with Boa Galatea
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 12, 2014
- UK "has billions of barrels of oil" - but extracting it is more and more costly
News - August 11, 2014
- Fugro teams with WFS Technologies for wireless ROV integration
Vessel & ROV News - August 8, 2014
- DOF awarded contract offshore Brazil
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 8, 2014
- Sinopacific secures first contract in Mexican market
Yard News - August 8, 2014
- Summer publishing schedule
News - August 8, 2014
- SMD to supply Sistac with work-class ROV
Vessel & ROV News - August 7, 2014