Offshore Shipping Online

A publication for the offshore shipping industry published by Clarkson Research

  • Offshore Intelligence Monthly
  • Menu

    Austal USA replaces CEO

    Yard News // May 23, 2003
    Austal USA, the well known builder of crewboats for the offshore market and military vessels has replaced its chief executive officer with an executive from its parent company in Australia.

    The new CEO, Greg Metcalf said Wednesday the decision to replace former chief executive Alan Lerchbacker was an internal matter and declined to elaborate.

    Austal USA is a joint venture of Austal Ltd in Australia, which owns 70 per cent of the company, and Bender Shipbuilding & Repair Company in the US, which owns the remaining 30 per cent.

    More articles from this category

    More news