CodaOctopus launches Coda GeoSurvey Productivity Suite for WindowsNews // April 25, 2003
By reducing acquisition, interpretation and reporting times, significant improvements in geophysical survey efficiency are attained. The new suite was designed by geophysicists and surveyors and with a focus on commercial survey needs.
Coda's high resolution mosaicing solution works seamlessly with Coda Geokit on Mosaic, the intuitive interpretation tool, and outputs directly to CAD packages and GIS systems. Starting at US$8,000 the Coda GeoSurvey Productivity Suite is also keenly priced.
A range of product and system enhancements has also been introduced and these include:
* Replay for Windows now provided free of charge with all DA acquisition systems or with any GeoSurvey Productivity module;
* XTF now standard on all software packages - acquisition and post processing;
* Network interface now available for Edgetech MPX and other digital sonars;
* Simultaneous output to 2 x thermal printers on DA200;
* DXF output included as standard with all Geokit modules;
* Recording of processed data now standard;
* Magnetometer acquisition, display and replay now available.
Commercial Manager, Paul Baxter added, "For many years Coda Pipeline Inspection, the established market leader, has enabled numerous survey companies to achieve a 70 per centincrease in pipe survey productivity. Our approach to providing fast and accurate results underpins an ongoing commitment to productivity.
A full product evaluation CD and information on the complete range of CodaOctopus products is available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.