More details on Offshore Risk ForumNews // February 14, 2003
The Risk Forum will have several brief presentations (see below) to kick things off, followed by an Open Forum between the Risk Panel members and the audience. These include:
* Edwin Goldman, KBR: As a leading EPCI contractor KBR will focus on the evolution of Offshore Contracting Strategy
* El Paso's Bart Heijermans will offer insight into the Risk Issues associated with being one of the leading Operators in the Gulf of Mexico
* DNV has been a leading international provider of Risk Management Services to both Operators and Contractors; Art Kenich will address the question: Is Project Risk Management (PRM) a recipe for Project success?
* Dave Huber of Mariner Energy will address the questions relating to strategies for Risk Mitigation, Risk Drivers as well as Major Risks in the Whole Construction process.
* Marsh USA's Andrew Steptowe will give the current state of the Insurance Market applying to Risk Strategies and Management.
For complete details on this year's conference and Risk Forum, please visit: www.MarineConstruction2003.com. Sign up online or download the printed programme and fax in your registration to (281) 491-5902.
More details are also available from Sandra Gregory, Conference Coordinator on Tel: + 1 (281) 491-5900 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.