Broker provides update on Norskan vessel saleVessel & ROV News // May 27, 2015
Fearnley Offshore Supply shas confirmed that Norskan Offshore in Brazil (which is owned by DOF) has sold five offshore support vessels that were operating in Brazil.
The vessels are:
- AHTS Skandi Copacabana - UT722L/built 2005
- PSV Skandi Leblon - UT 755L/built 2004
- PSV Skandi Flamengo - UT 755L/built 2005
- PSV Skandi Yare - UT 755/built 2001
- PSV Skandi Stolmen - UT 755/built 1997
The buyers are companies owned by Brazilian private equity fund managed by Mantiq Investimentos and Mare Investimentos.
Norskan Offshore will continue to manage the vessels until the ongoing contracts come to an end.
The sale price was reportedly just over NKr 1 billion, which will release approximately
NKr 500 million (US$66.5 million) after redemption of loans.