Fearnley publishes new subsea reportPublications // December 4, 2012
Fearnley Offshore Supply has published a new issue of its Subsea Report, which is now available for sale.
The report covers the market for the subsea construction and support vessels.
"The subsea market is currently one of the most promising markets for offshore vessels, and our report highlights the market trends," said the broker.
This issue includes:
• The most important subsea market drivers and trends
• Contractors’ and vessel owners’ opinions about the market and the future
• Overview of the latest orders, sales and deliveries
• Rate levels for different vessel segments
• An introduction to the largest market players, both contractors and owners
• Subsea vessels coming available in the next months
• Fleet and orderbook statistics
• Two special focus chapters: the subsea market in the Gulf of Mexico; the diving vessel market.
This is the second issue of the report and is sold on per copy basis. From next year, the report will be issued twice a year (spring and autumn) under an annual subscription agreement.
To acquire the report contact Sigrid Ramuz Bomann-Larsen, Offshore Market Analyst
Fearnley Offshore Supply, Tel: +47 22 93 64 00 (24 hours); Direct: +47 22 93 63 27; Mob: + 47 95 14 68 49.