Dolphin has received a Letter of Intent from Shell for 3D survey
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - October 12, 2012
Dolphin Geophysical has received a Letter of Intent from Shell South Africa Upstream BV for an 8,000km2 3D seismic acquisition, offshore South Africa.
The survey will be acquired by Polar Duchess and will commence in the fourth quarter of 2012.
Polar Duchess is a purpose-built high-end 3D seismic vessel, capable of towing 14 streamers at 100m separation.
"We are very pleased to be working for Shell on this survey, our first for a super-major” saids Atle Jacobsen, the company's CEO.
“This is the second high profile 3D job that Dolphin have been awarded this month and is a confirmation that Dolphin Geophysical have developed into becoming a recognised supplier of seismic services after only 18 months in business".
More articles from this category
- Divex secures contract for saturation diving system
Equipment & Technology - August 22, 2014
- Tidewater reports results for lastest quarter
Company News - August 21, 2014
- Chellsea takes delivery of newbuild PSV
Vessel & ROV News - August 20, 2014
- Sea Surfer joins Deep Sea Supply fleet
Vessel & ROV News - August 19, 2014
- Siem Giant enters service offshore Brazil
Vessel & ROV News - August 18, 2014
- OSBIT secures Well Ops LARS deal
Equipment & Technology - August 15, 2014
- Strategic Marine appoints Business Development Manager
Company News - August 14, 2014
- UTEC StarNet extends partnership with Sky Futures to North America
Company News - August 13, 2014
- EMGS sticks with Boa Galatea
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 12, 2014
- UK "has billions of barrels of oil" - but extracting it is more and more costly
News - August 11, 2014
- Fugro teams with WFS Technologies for wireless ROV integration
Vessel & ROV News - August 8, 2014
- DOF awarded contract offshore Brazil
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 8, 2014
- Sinopacific secures first contract in Mexican market
Yard News - August 8, 2014
- Summer publishing schedule
News - August 8, 2014
- SMD to supply Sistac with work-class ROV
Vessel & ROV News - August 7, 2014