Board changes at Lamprell
Company News - October 8, 2012
Lamprell has announced that Nigel McCue is standing down as Chief Executive and as a director of the company.
Peter Whitbread, former Chief Executive who was with Lamprell from 1992 until 2009, has been appointed as Interim Chief Executive and will join the Board with immediate effect.
Jon Cooper, Chief Financial Officer and Chris Hand, Chief Operating Officer, are also standing down as directors but will remain with the company in order to ensure continuity in senior roles until such time as suitable replacements are recruited.
The Board is engaged in a search process to identify, in each case, a permanent CEO, CFO and COO and that process will be expedited appropriately.
John Kennedy, Chairman, Lamprell, commented: “The Board has stated that it feels a refreshed management team will bring a more focused sense of delivery to all our stakeholders and our search for new management in these key senior roles is now in train.
"I want to thank Nigel for his contribution to Lamprell during his six years at the company, both as a non-executive then as an executive director. I am pleased Peter is taking over on an interim basis and with his knowledge of the cCompany he will be able to hit the ground running, providing stability at this important time.”
More articles from this category
- Divex secures contract for saturation diving system
Equipment & Technology - August 22, 2014
- Tidewater reports results for lastest quarter
Company News - August 21, 2014
- Chellsea takes delivery of newbuild PSV
Vessel & ROV News - August 20, 2014
- Sea Surfer joins Deep Sea Supply fleet
Vessel & ROV News - August 19, 2014
- Siem Giant enters service offshore Brazil
Vessel & ROV News - August 18, 2014
- OSBIT secures Well Ops LARS deal
Equipment & Technology - August 15, 2014
- Strategic Marine appoints Business Development Manager
Company News - August 14, 2014
- UTEC StarNet extends partnership with Sky Futures to North America
Company News - August 13, 2014
- EMGS sticks with Boa Galatea
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 12, 2014
- UK "has billions of barrels of oil" - but extracting it is more and more costly
News - August 11, 2014
- Fugro teams with WFS Technologies for wireless ROV integration
Vessel & ROV News - August 8, 2014
- DOF awarded contract offshore Brazil
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 8, 2014
- Sinopacific secures first contract in Mexican market
Yard News - August 8, 2014
- Summer publishing schedule
News - August 8, 2014
- SMD to supply Sistac with work-class ROV
Vessel & ROV News - August 7, 2014