Reflex Marine establishes ASC in Houston
Company News - October 1, 2012
Reflex Marine has established a new Accredited Service Centre (ASC) in Houston for its FROG and TORO personnel carriers.
The new ASC will provide Reflex Marine’s growing US-based client portfolio with access to a range of units for sale or demonstration; inspection and maintenance services; training and replacement parts.
Reflex Marine’s business manager for North America, Grant Wintle, said: “The importance of reducing risk in offshore operations is under the microscope to an enormous extent; it was the key focus of OTC 2012 and we have seen an increasing demand for our technology.
“The flexibility of the FROG and TORO units and the advantages they provide in terms of lower costs and safety are encouraging those within the industry to examine the way they operate.
To meet this demand, Reflex Marine has brought its personnel carrier products to Houston, the heart of the North American energy industry.”
Reflex Marine has appointed leading provider of oilfield engineering services, Sparrows Group, as the accredited service centre for Houston.
As a result, services that US operators can now access locally include FROG and TORO units for demonstration purposes, for sale or for lease.
An inspection and maintenance service, training for crews who are new to the technology and a replacement parts service are also available.
Reflex Marine has established ASCs in the UAE, Canada, Norway and the Caspian region, with plans for a further centre in Brazil.
More articles from this category
- Divex secures contract for saturation diving system
Equipment & Technology - August 22, 2014
- Tidewater reports results for lastest quarter
Company News - August 21, 2014
- Chellsea takes delivery of newbuild PSV
Vessel & ROV News - August 20, 2014
- Sea Surfer joins Deep Sea Supply fleet
Vessel & ROV News - August 19, 2014
- Siem Giant enters service offshore Brazil
Vessel & ROV News - August 18, 2014
- OSBIT secures Well Ops LARS deal
Equipment & Technology - August 15, 2014
- Strategic Marine appoints Business Development Manager
Company News - August 14, 2014
- UTEC StarNet extends partnership with Sky Futures to North America
Company News - August 13, 2014
- EMGS sticks with Boa Galatea
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 12, 2014
- UK "has billions of barrels of oil" - but extracting it is more and more costly
News - August 11, 2014
- Fugro teams with WFS Technologies for wireless ROV integration
Vessel & ROV News - August 8, 2014
- DOF awarded contract offshore Brazil
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 8, 2014
- Sinopacific secures first contract in Mexican market
Yard News - August 8, 2014
- Summer publishing schedule
News - August 8, 2014
- SMD to supply Sistac with work-class ROV
Vessel & ROV News - August 7, 2014