Ennsub Ltd opens its doors - targets opportunities in the subsea market
Company News - August 16, 2012
A new company has been launched, called Ennsub, to focus on the design and provision of specialised products and equipment and bespoke engineering
services to the subsea-sector of the offshore oil and gas industry.
In response to what it called "continuing high levels of activity in the subsea industry," a group of senior professionals with extensive track-records in offshore construction and product development have founded design and engineering company Ennsub Ltd.
John Smith, former CEO of Subsea 7 and Clough together with Paul Lavelle,
founder of Tekmar Ltd and Scott Macknocher, previously Strategic Projects Manager at Acergy have launched the company with the intention of delivering high-end products, equipment and engineering services.
Headquartered in Westhill near Aberdeen, Ennsub aims to leverage the extensive experience of it’s management and engineering teams to deliver a range of products and services targeting specific areas in the construction and operation of ultra-deepwater subsea infrastructure.
The company’s suite of products and project equipment include: pipeline repair solutions, deepwater deployment systems, ultra-deepwater remote technology and high-pressure sealing systems.
In addition, Ennsub’s service provision is focussed towards bespoke engineering services in support of its customers projects and assets.
Commenting on the company launch, John Smith said: “Ennsub’s key differentiators are our understanding of the industry and its drivers, our experience as end-users of the products we offer and our track-record of designing and delivering industry-leading equipment into the market.
"We understand the cost of failure to our clients and this drives our approach, not just in terms of quality, but in areas such as life-cycle design and the incorporation of innovation into our products. We have an ambition to be the supplier of choice for the products and services we offer”.
Ennsub’s partner company, Enventi Ltd (www.enventi.com) operates in the offshore wind industry.
More articles from this category
- Divex secures contract for saturation diving system
Equipment & Technology - August 22, 2014
- Tidewater reports results for lastest quarter
Company News - August 21, 2014
- Chellsea takes delivery of newbuild PSV
Vessel & ROV News - August 20, 2014
- Sea Surfer joins Deep Sea Supply fleet
Vessel & ROV News - August 19, 2014
- Siem Giant enters service offshore Brazil
Vessel & ROV News - August 18, 2014
- OSBIT secures Well Ops LARS deal
Equipment & Technology - August 15, 2014
- Strategic Marine appoints Business Development Manager
Company News - August 14, 2014
- UTEC StarNet extends partnership with Sky Futures to North America
Company News - August 13, 2014
- EMGS sticks with Boa Galatea
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 12, 2014
- UK "has billions of barrels of oil" - but extracting it is more and more costly
News - August 11, 2014
- Fugro teams with WFS Technologies for wireless ROV integration
Vessel & ROV News - August 8, 2014
- DOF awarded contract offshore Brazil
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 8, 2014
- Sinopacific secures first contract in Mexican market
Yard News - August 8, 2014
- Summer publishing schedule
News - August 8, 2014
- SMD to supply Sistac with work-class ROV
Vessel & ROV News - August 7, 2014