Harvey Gulf to acquire Bee Mar
Company News - June 11, 2012
Houston Business Journal reports that Harvey Gulf International Marine will acquire all of Bee Mar LLC’s vessels and assets.
New Orleans-based Harvey Gulf and Bee Mar, which has offices in Sugar Land and Broussard, La, signed the agreement on June 4.
Houston Business Journal quoted Shane Guidry, chairman and CEO of Harvey Gulf, as saying that the deal is expected to close in 60 days or less.
Harvey Gulf expects to keep an office in the Houston area, though Guidry does not yet know how many people that office would employ.
The acquisition will include 10 offshore supply vessels. That will increase Harvey Gulf’s fleet to a total of 32 vessels.
More articles from this category
- Divex secures contract for saturation diving system
Equipment & Technology - August 22, 2014
- Tidewater reports results for lastest quarter
Company News - August 21, 2014
- Chellsea takes delivery of newbuild PSV
Vessel & ROV News - August 20, 2014
- Sea Surfer joins Deep Sea Supply fleet
Vessel & ROV News - August 19, 2014
- Siem Giant enters service offshore Brazil
Vessel & ROV News - August 18, 2014
- OSBIT secures Well Ops LARS deal
Equipment & Technology - August 15, 2014
- Strategic Marine appoints Business Development Manager
Company News - August 14, 2014
- UTEC StarNet extends partnership with Sky Futures to North America
Company News - August 13, 2014
- EMGS sticks with Boa Galatea
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 12, 2014
- UK "has billions of barrels of oil" - but extracting it is more and more costly
News - August 11, 2014
- Fugro teams with WFS Technologies for wireless ROV integration
Vessel & ROV News - August 8, 2014
- DOF awarded contract offshore Brazil
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 8, 2014
- Sinopacific secures first contract in Mexican market
Yard News - August 8, 2014
- Summer publishing schedule
News - August 8, 2014
- SMD to supply Sistac with work-class ROV
Vessel & ROV News - August 7, 2014