Neptune Marine Services appoints John Cooper as Non Executive Director
Company News - June 7, 2012
Neptune Marine Services Limited has announced that John Cooper has been appointed to the Board of Directors as a Non Executive Director, effective immediately.
Mr Cooper has more than 35 years experience in the construction and engineering sector in Australia and overseas, and currently sits as a Board member at three ASX listed companies.
Neptune Chairman Ross Kennan said the appointment of Mr Cooper further strengthened Neptune’s Board.
“I am delighted that John has been appointed as a Non Executive Director and extend my warm welcome to him on behalf of the Board,” Mr Kennan said.
“We look forward to drawing on his extensive experience in the construction and engineering sectors as we continue to expand our operations.”
Mr Cooper is currently Chairman at Southern Cross Electrical Engineering, a Non Executive Director at NRW Holdings and at Flinders Mines. He has held Executive management roles and Board positions at a number of construction and engineering companies, including Murray and Roberts International which operates in Australia, Canada, the UAE and South Africa.
Mr Cooper further strengthens Neptune’s Board and follows the Board renewal process that commenced in March 2011.
More articles from this category
- Divex secures contract for saturation diving system
Equipment & Technology - August 22, 2014
- Tidewater reports results for lastest quarter
Company News - August 21, 2014
- Chellsea takes delivery of newbuild PSV
Vessel & ROV News - August 20, 2014
- Sea Surfer joins Deep Sea Supply fleet
Vessel & ROV News - August 19, 2014
- Siem Giant enters service offshore Brazil
Vessel & ROV News - August 18, 2014
- OSBIT secures Well Ops LARS deal
Equipment & Technology - August 15, 2014
- Strategic Marine appoints Business Development Manager
Company News - August 14, 2014
- UTEC StarNet extends partnership with Sky Futures to North America
Company News - August 13, 2014
- EMGS sticks with Boa Galatea
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 12, 2014
- UK "has billions of barrels of oil" - but extracting it is more and more costly
News - August 11, 2014
- Fugro teams with WFS Technologies for wireless ROV integration
Vessel & ROV News - August 8, 2014
- DOF awarded contract offshore Brazil
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 8, 2014
- Sinopacific secures first contract in Mexican market
Yard News - August 8, 2014
- Summer publishing schedule
News - August 8, 2014
- SMD to supply Sistac with work-class ROV
Vessel & ROV News - August 7, 2014