Dolphin appoints new Chairman
Company News - June 6, 2012
Dolphin Group ASA has announced the appointment of Tim Wells as Chairman of the Board.
Mr Wells has more than 35 years' experience from the seismic industry. He began his career with Digicon Geophysical in Houston as a Processing Geophysicist and was rapidly promoted to manage their South and North American processing business.
Later he moved to Singapore, where he first became Manager of Regional Processing before assuming the role as President for the Asia Pacific Region. He was then involved in the merger with Veritas in 1999 and assumed the role as President and COO for the merged company.
In 2007 CGG acquired VeritasDGC and assumed the role of President of Western Hemisphere for CGGVeritas until he resigned in 2009.
Mr Wells was part of the team that founded the geophysical business in Dolphin Group in 2010.
More articles from this category
- Tidewater reports results for lastest quarter
Company News - August 21, 2014
- Chellsea takes delivery of newbuild PSV
Vessel & ROV News - August 20, 2014
- Sea Surfer joins Deep Sea Supply fleet
Vessel & ROV News - August 19, 2014
- Siem Giant enters service offshore Brazil
Vessel & ROV News - August 18, 2014
- OSBIT secures Well Ops LARS deal
Equipment & Technology - August 15, 2014
- Strategic Marine appoints Business Development Manager
Company News - August 14, 2014
- UTEC StarNet extends partnership with Sky Futures to North America
Company News - August 13, 2014
- EMGS sticks with Boa Galatea
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 12, 2014
- UK "has billions of barrels of oil" - but extracting it is more and more costly
News - August 11, 2014
- Fugro teams with WFS Technologies for wireless ROV integration
Vessel & ROV News - August 8, 2014
- DOF awarded contract offshore Brazil
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 8, 2014
- Sinopacific secures first contract in Mexican market
Yard News - August 8, 2014
- Summer publishing schedule
News - August 8, 2014
- SMD to supply Sistac with work-class ROV
Vessel & ROV News - August 7, 2014
- SeaBird awarded Letter of Award for Osprey Explorer
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 7, 2014