More success for Havyard in India
Vessel & ROV News - May 31, 2012
Global Offshore's latest Havyard design will be delivered in 2013.
Havyard Group in Norway has signed a contract for delivery of a PSV to Global Offshore with option for a further vessel.
Since 2005, Havyard group has signed contracts to the value of NKr 2 billion with the Indian shipping company.
The vessel will be the seventh Havyard design ordered by Global Offshore. Five vessels have already been constructed and delivered from Havyard Ship Technology in Leirvik, Norway. The Fosnavåg-based company is alsof constructing a vessel of a Havyard 832 design, due to be delivered from the Leirvik shipyard in March next year.
The latest contract is also for a Havyard 832 design, to be delivered in July 2013.
More articles from this category
- Divex secures contract for saturation diving system
Equipment & Technology - August 22, 2014
- Tidewater reports results for lastest quarter
Company News - August 21, 2014
- Chellsea takes delivery of newbuild PSV
Vessel & ROV News - August 20, 2014
- Sea Surfer joins Deep Sea Supply fleet
Vessel & ROV News - August 19, 2014
- Siem Giant enters service offshore Brazil
Vessel & ROV News - August 18, 2014
- OSBIT secures Well Ops LARS deal
Equipment & Technology - August 15, 2014
- Strategic Marine appoints Business Development Manager
Company News - August 14, 2014
- UTEC StarNet extends partnership with Sky Futures to North America
Company News - August 13, 2014
- EMGS sticks with Boa Galatea
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 12, 2014
- UK "has billions of barrels of oil" - but extracting it is more and more costly
News - August 11, 2014
- Fugro teams with WFS Technologies for wireless ROV integration
Vessel & ROV News - August 8, 2014
- DOF awarded contract offshore Brazil
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 8, 2014
- Sinopacific secures first contract in Mexican market
Yard News - August 8, 2014
- Summer publishing schedule
News - August 8, 2014
- SMD to supply Sistac with work-class ROV
Vessel & ROV News - August 7, 2014