Dolphin Group unveils first quarter results
Company News - May 25, 2012
Seismic specialist Dolphin Group has published details of its results for the first quarter of 2012.
Atle Jacobsen, Dolphin Group's CEO, said: "Dolphin’s first quarter 2012 report reflects a seasonally low market combined with low utilization of one of our 2D vessels.
"Dolphin has had tremendous revenue growth, from US$0.4 million to US$34.6 million, compared with previous quarter last year, due to our fast and successful entrance into the seismic market."
"The outlook for Dolphin’s product offerings are encouraging and positive.
"We are ahead of our strategic plan in terms of securing favourable high-end 3D seismic capacity, expanding into the 2D and 3D multi-client market and building up our internal in seismic processing capabilities."
More articles from this category
- Divex secures contract for saturation diving system
Equipment & Technology - August 22, 2014
- Tidewater reports results for lastest quarter
Company News - August 21, 2014
- Chellsea takes delivery of newbuild PSV
Vessel & ROV News - August 20, 2014
- Sea Surfer joins Deep Sea Supply fleet
Vessel & ROV News - August 19, 2014
- Siem Giant enters service offshore Brazil
Vessel & ROV News - August 18, 2014
- OSBIT secures Well Ops LARS deal
Equipment & Technology - August 15, 2014
- Strategic Marine appoints Business Development Manager
Company News - August 14, 2014
- UTEC StarNet extends partnership with Sky Futures to North America
Company News - August 13, 2014
- EMGS sticks with Boa Galatea
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 12, 2014
- UK "has billions of barrels of oil" - but extracting it is more and more costly
News - August 11, 2014
- Fugro teams with WFS Technologies for wireless ROV integration
Vessel & ROV News - August 8, 2014
- DOF awarded contract offshore Brazil
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 8, 2014
- Sinopacific secures first contract in Mexican market
Yard News - August 8, 2014
- Summer publishing schedule
News - August 8, 2014
- SMD to supply Sistac with work-class ROV
Vessel & ROV News - August 7, 2014