Ezion Holdings wins Aussie LNG deal
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - May 10, 2012
The Board of Directors of Ezion Holdings Limited have announced that the Group has been awarded a second contract to provide full logistics and support services activities for the haulage of equipment and modules for the development of LNG facilities on Curtis Island, Queensland, Australia.
This LNG facility which is the second of the eight proposed in Queensland, Australia, has an initial capacity of 3 to 4 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) and expected to increase production to 10 Mtpa.
The Queensland government has estimated that 50 Mtpa of LNG could be produced
from the Surat and Bowen Basins in Queensland that could be piped to the coast for export.
The above mentioned contract is the third major LNG related project that the Group has secured in Australia since 2009.
The Group is currently in discussion with its client to finalize the final scope and contract value of the above mentioned project which is expected to be comparable to the first LNG project on Curtis Island that the Group has secured and announced on the 8th August 2011.
The contract is expected to commence in the first quarter of 2013.
More articles from this category
- Tidewater reports results for lastest quarter
Company News - August 21, 2014
- Chellsea takes delivery of newbuild PSV
Vessel & ROV News - August 20, 2014
- Sea Surfer joins Deep Sea Supply fleet
Vessel & ROV News - August 19, 2014
- Siem Giant enters service offshore Brazil
Vessel & ROV News - August 18, 2014
- OSBIT secures Well Ops LARS deal
Equipment & Technology - August 15, 2014
- Strategic Marine appoints Business Development Manager
Company News - August 14, 2014
- UTEC StarNet extends partnership with Sky Futures to North America
Company News - August 13, 2014
- EMGS sticks with Boa Galatea
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 12, 2014
- UK "has billions of barrels of oil" - but extracting it is more and more costly
News - August 11, 2014
- Fugro teams with WFS Technologies for wireless ROV integration
Vessel & ROV News - August 8, 2014
- DOF awarded contract offshore Brazil
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 8, 2014
- Sinopacific secures first contract in Mexican market
Yard News - August 8, 2014
- Summer publishing schedule
News - August 8, 2014
- SMD to supply Sistac with work-class ROV
Vessel & ROV News - August 7, 2014
- SeaBird awarded Letter of Award for Osprey Explorer
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 7, 2014