Kleven to build second seismic vessel for Sanco
Vessel & ROV News - May 3, 2012
Sanco Shipping has declared an option for a second seismic vessel to be built at Kleven Maritime’s yard Myklebust Verft in Norway.
The vessel, to be named Sanco Sword, is to be delivered in the first quarter of 2014.
Its sister vessel, Sanco Swift, will be delivered from Myklebust Verft in July 2013.
Kleven Maritime has nine vessels in its order book, with a total value of more than 4 billion NOK (€132 million).
The vessel is of ST 324 CD design from naval architects Skipsteknisk AS in Ålesund.
More articles from this category
- Divex secures contract for saturation diving system
Equipment & Technology - August 22, 2014
- Tidewater reports results for lastest quarter
Company News - August 21, 2014
- Chellsea takes delivery of newbuild PSV
Vessel & ROV News - August 20, 2014
- Sea Surfer joins Deep Sea Supply fleet
Vessel & ROV News - August 19, 2014
- Siem Giant enters service offshore Brazil
Vessel & ROV News - August 18, 2014
- OSBIT secures Well Ops LARS deal
Equipment & Technology - August 15, 2014
- Strategic Marine appoints Business Development Manager
Company News - August 14, 2014
- UTEC StarNet extends partnership with Sky Futures to North America
Company News - August 13, 2014
- EMGS sticks with Boa Galatea
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 12, 2014
- UK "has billions of barrels of oil" - but extracting it is more and more costly
News - August 11, 2014
- Fugro teams with WFS Technologies for wireless ROV integration
Vessel & ROV News - August 8, 2014
- DOF awarded contract offshore Brazil
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 8, 2014
- Sinopacific secures first contract in Mexican market
Yard News - August 8, 2014
- Summer publishing schedule
News - August 8, 2014
- SMD to supply Sistac with work-class ROV
Vessel & ROV News - August 7, 2014