CTC Marine Projects, Trico Offshore and DeepOcean become one
Company News - May 1, 2012
CTC Marine Projects Ltd, Trico Offshore Ltd and Deep Ocean AS, all subsidiaries of DeepOcean Group Holding AS, have announced that they are rebranding and changing name to DeepOcean.
“The move is more than a name change,” says DeepOcean Group CEO Bart Heijermans. “We will operate as one company offering our customers a unique integrated suite of subsea services”.
“There are few companies in the offshore industry that perform survey, ROV, trenching and marine operations to the extent that DeepOcean does and even fewer companies have the extensive project management and engineering capabilities to plan and support the offshore operations”.
“As a result of this rebranding, we believe that CTC, now known as DeepOcean UK, will emerge stronger and more competitive than ever as the new integrated DeepOcean.
"DeepOcean will offer a breadth of subsea services to the offshore construction market including CTC’s core services, seabed intervention (trenching) and subsea installation”.
As the company launches its new brand, it will also look to build upon its current number of employees.
DeepOcean UK, who has won several offshore contracts in recent months, wants to add a number of positions to its already established and experienced team. This will include both onshore and offshore positions, in the areas of health and safety, offshore operations, engineering and project management.
More articles from this category
- Divex secures contract for saturation diving system
Equipment & Technology - August 22, 2014
- Tidewater reports results for lastest quarter
Company News - August 21, 2014
- Chellsea takes delivery of newbuild PSV
Vessel & ROV News - August 20, 2014
- Sea Surfer joins Deep Sea Supply fleet
Vessel & ROV News - August 19, 2014
- Siem Giant enters service offshore Brazil
Vessel & ROV News - August 18, 2014
- OSBIT secures Well Ops LARS deal
Equipment & Technology - August 15, 2014
- Strategic Marine appoints Business Development Manager
Company News - August 14, 2014
- UTEC StarNet extends partnership with Sky Futures to North America
Company News - August 13, 2014
- EMGS sticks with Boa Galatea
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 12, 2014
- UK "has billions of barrels of oil" - but extracting it is more and more costly
News - August 11, 2014
- Fugro teams with WFS Technologies for wireless ROV integration
Vessel & ROV News - August 8, 2014
- DOF awarded contract offshore Brazil
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 8, 2014
- Sinopacific secures first contract in Mexican market
Yard News - August 8, 2014
- Summer publishing schedule
News - August 8, 2014
- SMD to supply Sistac with work-class ROV
Vessel & ROV News - August 7, 2014