Ashtead Technology takes delivery of SeaBat 7125 ROV sonars
Equipment & Technology - February 8, 2012
Ashtead Technology in Aberdeen UK has taken delivery of a further six Reson SeaBat 7125ROV2 systems with FlexMode, fully calibrated and ready for use, less than a week after placing the order.
The SeaBat 7125ROV2 is the latest evolution of the SeaBat 7125 Series, and is specifically aimed at the oil, gas and renewable market.
The 7125 ROV2 systems were supplied with RESONís new FP2.0 software as well as the FlexMode option. The new FP2.0 software offers variable swath width from 45 to 165 degrees, with electronic beam steering (head tilt).
The FlexMode beam forms equidistant beams across the full cross profile to a user defined grid distance. The remaining beams are formed as equiangular beams in a user defined high resolution sector. This high resolution sector provides the user with a very detailed profile of the pipeline with a very clean data set, which is fast to process, thus saving time and money.
Ashtead Technology rents specialist equipment to the offshore oil and gas, environmental monitoring and industrial inspection industries.
More articles from this category
- Divex secures contract for saturation diving system
Equipment & Technology - August 22, 2014
- Tidewater reports results for lastest quarter
Company News - August 21, 2014
- Chellsea takes delivery of newbuild PSV
Vessel & ROV News - August 20, 2014
- Sea Surfer joins Deep Sea Supply fleet
Vessel & ROV News - August 19, 2014
- Siem Giant enters service offshore Brazil
Vessel & ROV News - August 18, 2014
- OSBIT secures Well Ops LARS deal
Equipment & Technology - August 15, 2014
- Strategic Marine appoints Business Development Manager
Company News - August 14, 2014
- UTEC StarNet extends partnership with Sky Futures to North America
Company News - August 13, 2014
- EMGS sticks with Boa Galatea
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 12, 2014
- UK "has billions of barrels of oil" - but extracting it is more and more costly
News - August 11, 2014
- Fugro teams with WFS Technologies for wireless ROV integration
Vessel & ROV News - August 8, 2014
- DOF awarded contract offshore Brazil
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - August 8, 2014
- Sinopacific secures first contract in Mexican market
Yard News - August 8, 2014
- Summer publishing schedule
News - August 8, 2014
- SMD to supply Sistac with work-class ROV
Vessel & ROV News - August 7, 2014