Fugro opens offshore wind office in HamburgCompany News // January 24, 2012
Fugro Consult GmbH has announced the opening of a contact office in Hamburg to support the needs of the offshore wind industry.
In the past 10 years Fugro has performed over 50 geotechnical site investigations for offshore windfarms in German waters of the North Sea and Baltic Sea and will continue to provide these services in the future.
Many windfarm projects are now entering the installation and construction phase and Fugro has extensive experience in the offshore industry providing offshore construction support services.
In recent years they have introduced many of these services into the offshore wind market.
Their experience with offshore construction support is mainly in the fields of:
• Offshore survey/positioning
• ROV/subsea installation support
• Jack-up stability and leg penetration studies
• Supervision of pile installations/pile monitoring and testing
• Cable surveys, burial assessments and cable trenching
• Large diameter drilling
• Geoscience data integration, management and storage
• Weather forecasting and metocean monitoring
• Structural instrumentation
• Inspection repair and maintenance
• Diving operations
Fugro is now available for all of the above mentioned services in Hamburg connecting their clients with all the know-how and resources of the entire Fugro group.
The address in Hamburg is: Fugro Consult GmbH, Zippelhaus 4, 20457 Hamburg
Office Manager: Ulf Bammann, Phone: +49 (0) 40 468980352, Fax: +49 (0) 40 468980350, E-Mail: email@example.com, Website: www.fugrorenewables.com