2012 OSJ Conference registration now openNews // November 29, 2011
There are various OSV conferences springing up around the world - run by organisers that have no affiliation to the offshore industry - but the Annual Offshore Support Journal conference certainly does.
It's run by Riviera Maritime Media, publishers of the Offshore Support Journal for the last 14 years and the team behind it are well-known and respected in the offshore support sector.
Don't be fooled by imitations, this is the event attended by the oil majors, the charterers, the brokers and the owners, the yards and the suppliers. Come and see why over 320 senior managers attended in 2011.
Once again there has been a panel of offshore support industry experts used to help create and tailor the programme. It won't disappoint in 2012. Speakers are now being acquired to answer the questions and create the debate and the scene is being set for the very best delegate experience.
- Session One: OSV Markets & Commercial
- Session Two: Join one of two streams: OSV Strategy and Finance or OSV Regional Developments
- Session Three: Join one of two streams: Exploring the legal and contractual landscape or technical and operational developments in the OSV market
- Session Four: Brazil Focus Session
- Session Five: OSV Design and Equipment
- Session Six: OSV Management
- Session Seven: OSV Operations
Listen to and network with high profile speakers who really can influence your industry, including:
Geir Sjurseth, DVB Bank • Philip Lowe, European Commission • Ian Perrott, ER Offshore • Rasmus Stute, Germanischer Lloyd • Carl Annessa, Hornbeck Offshore • Alan Pirie, IHS Formerly ODS-Petrodata • David Blencowe, Maersk Supply Service UK Ltd • Fergus Mack, Marathon Oil • Tom Kuhnle, Nordea Bank Norge • Larry Rigdon, Rigdon Investments • Simon Liang, Sinopacific Shipbuilding Group • Kevin Campbell, SKULD Offshore • George Horsington, Swire Pacific Offshore Operations
Visit this event's largest ever exhibition with up to 25 stands.
Click here to visit the conference website: