Offshore Shipping Online

A publication for the offshore shipping industry published by Clarkson Research

  • Offshore Intelligence Monthly
  • Menu

    Singaporean firm takes stake in Aries Offshore Singapore Pte Ltd

    Company News // February 2, 2011

    Singapore-based Hoe Leong Corporation, a relative newcomer to the offshore vessel industry, made its first acquisition, a mud processing barge in 2008, followed by a PSV in 2009.

    Now, Seabrokers report, the company has acquired a 51 per cent stake in Aries Offshore Singapore Pte Ltd for a consideration of US$15.1 million. The remaining 49 per cent of Aries is held by a subsidiary of Otto Marine Ltd.

    The transaction adds four 5,150 bhp AHTS vessels to the Hoe Leong fleet; all have existing bareboat charter agreements.

     

    More articles from this category

    More news