Offshore Shipping Online

A publication for the offshore shipping industry published by Clarkson Research

  • Offshore Intelligence Monthly
  • Menu

    CH Offshore disposes of anchor handler

    Vessel & ROV News // October 12, 2010

    The Board of Directors of CH Offshore Ltd has announced that the company has entered into a memorandum of agreement (MOA) with PT Bahtera Nusantara Indonesia, a joint venture company between the company’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Venture Offshore Pte Ltd (VOPL) and PT Bahtera Niaga Internasional, pursuant to which the buyer will purchase from the company, for an aggregate consideration of US$30 million, Pearl, a 2008-built 12,240 bhp anchor-handling tug supply vessel.

    The vessel is registered in the ownership of the company under the laws and flag of Singapore. VOPL has a 49 per cent interest in the buyer, while PT Bahtera Niaga Internasional holds the remaining 51 per cent.

    More articles from this category

    More news