The worlds only definitive illustrated database covers every mobile production installation on every field, existing and proposed, worldwide.
This electronic title is much more than just a register of mobile producing installations because each vessel listing is supported by extensive information about the field on which it is displayed. This, quite apart from providing users with an insight into the field’s development concept allows for a correlation between production and the type of vessel needed to handle store and distribute it. Naturally, in common with other electronic titles all the data content you’ll read about below is able to be searched through and sorted to provide any facts you need for both the producing fields and then associated FPSO’s and FSU’s.
More and more operators are turning to floating mobile options for deepwater or marginal field production and this title is the only reference you’ll need to keep you abreast of developments.
- 207 FPSOs (newbuild and conversions) are included
- 26 Jack-up conversions
- 48 Semi-Submersible conversions
- 17 Spars
- 29 TLPs working on 175 fields world-wide
Now the new edition is available, fully revised and totally
updated, to incorporate up to the minute information on:
- Design criteria, current location/field and previous location/field
- Owner and Operator
- Designer and building or conversion yard
- Main dimensions including weight, draughts and displacements
- Process capacities including gas flaring rates, gas reinjection, produced water, water injection and general system descriptions
- Mooring system with design, components, winches, cables and anchors and control monitoring.
- Riser system with riser numbers/types and available free slots
- Storage capacities for crude oil with off loading rates to tankers/pipelines
- Operating parameters including water depths, motion and production/discharge limits
- General facilities including cranage, accommodation, helideck capacity, communications, life-saving and fire fighting systems
- Regulatory details including classification, certification and approvals
Mobile Production Systems of the world is also available as a book,
a 5 network users cd-rom
or a single user cd-rom.
To order your copy visit the OPL website at: http://www.oilpubs.com/ (See: Catalogue)